October-November Lawn Diary
- All Autumn lawn renovation activities should be completed by mid-October.
- Apply a phosphate and potash rich Autumn lawn dressing.
- An iron based product can also be applied to harden-off the turf and address the appearance of moss.
- Fallen leaves should be routinely collected. Worm casts dispersed with a stiff broom.
- The need for mowing should end as weather conditions cool and days become shorter.
Please feel free to contact us. lawn partners provide a free, no obligation, evaluation and proposal.