July-August Lawn Diary
- Summer mowing should be carried at least weekly during periods of vigorous growth.
- Lawns showing signs of drought stress will lose their colour, springiness and texture.
- Continue to water if necessary during periods of dry weather; remember a good soaking every 4-5 days is better than a daily drizzle.
- Treatment of any weeds with a suitable herbicide should be ongoing.
- Apply a suitable Nitrogen based fertiliser to promote healthy turf.
Please feel free to contact us. lawn partners provide a free, no obligation, evaluation and proposal.